By accessing the website operated by A.M. ESHOPFORFITNESS LTD and Professional Fitness Convention you declare that you have understood and accept the following terms and conditions related to event ticket purchasing. Every contractual party is agreeing to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions. A.M. ESHOPFORFITNESS LTD and Professional Fitness Convention reserves the right to amend and/or remove these terms and conditions as well as any other information or content of the website at any time, to any extent, and without prior notice.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Cyprus and EU laws.
- The prices on the Professional Fitness Convention website are inclusive of value-added tax (where applicable).
- Discounted tickets (use of promo codes) are only valid in combination with an authorized qualifying discount.
- A full refund is possible up to 14 days before the event.
- A partial refund of 50% in equipment from www.eshopforfitness.com is possible any day before the event or in cases of not attending the event.
- If the ticket is not returned within the time limit, no refund is possible. Additional claims are excluded. Thus, only the ticket price is refundable. In the event of a no-show (i.e. the ticket owner does not follow the event), there will be no refund of the ticket price.
- It is possible to allocate a ticket to a third party if the ticket has been fully paid. The contact details of the new participant should be sent to Professional Fitness Convention immediately firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 14 days before the event. It is not possible to change the person or organisation liable for the payment.
- The tickets purchased are for your own personal use or that of your business only and may not be re-sold or transferred for commercial gain under any circumstances. Where there has been any re-sale or attempted re-sale of any tickets (or any other breach of this term), we reserve the right to cancel the relevant tickets with immediate effect.
- If the event is being rescheduled, the tickets remain valid. Ticket holders will not be eligible for a refund. If the event is being cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances (force majeure), ticket holders will be refunded the price of the ticket against the receipt. Professional Fitness Convention does not hold itself liable for any other expenses incurred, except in cases of intentional acts or omissions or gross negligence. Professional Fitness Convention strives to notify its customers of force majeure cases as quickly as possible.
- Professional Fitness Convention is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of an event. As such, Professional Fitness Convention reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers, topics and/or formats as well as date, time and location of the events, without any liability whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our website as soon as possible.
- In the case of either the event date or location being changed, in general, tickets remain valid.
- Professional Fitness Convention may request verification of payment for the purpose of resolving possible disputes about the purchase.
“Confidential information” shall mean any oral, written or visual and/or other tangible forms of information, material or know-yow regarding any data, process, business plan, specifications, technique, program, business information or other proprietary information relating to Professional Fitness Convention and/or its affiliated entities, and disclosed, directly or indirectly, by Professional Fitness Convention . Every contractual partner of Professional Fitness Convention (including every attendee) shall hold in confidence the Confidential Information and shall not disclose such information to any third party, and shall not use such information for its own benefit or the benefit of any third party without the prior written consent of Professional Fitness Convention .
- Professional Fitness Convention will not be liable for any loss injury or damage to any person or property howsoever caused during events. Professional Fitness Convention will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen. Each participant must make provision for his or her own insurance.
- Professional Fitness Convention reserves the right to refuse admission to any event or conference for any behaviour, which it deems unacceptable, or for breach of the terms and conditions.
- During Professional Fitness Convention , audio, picture and video recording of the attendees may be conducted and can be used unlimited for press reports, advertising, posters, and on Professional Fitness Convention website(s), social media. The rights of use by Professional Fitness Convention can also be given to third parties.
- Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be deemed invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions hereof.
- These terms and conditions and all contractual relationships with Professional Fitness Convention shall be governed exclusively by Republic of Cyprus law unless otherwise contracted. The jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with this contract is Cyprus.